Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Royal Victoria Medical Centre Located?
What Healthcare Services does Royal Victoria Medical Centre provide?
Our Services include
- Family Medicine
- Out-patient clinics for men, women , children and the elderly
- Comprehensive health screening
- Well man, woman and child clinic services
- Pre-employment health checks
- Occupational health services
- Travel health services
- School health services
- Adolescent health
- Counseling clinic
- HIV treatment/care
- Life style clinic (including weight, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol monitoring and treatment)
- Family planning
- Specialist care by visiting physicians whenever necessary (including psychiatry, dermatology,internal medicine, gynaecology/obstetrics, paediatrics, ophthalmology, orhtopaedics, ENT specialists )
- In-patient services/observation ward
- Home based care/ home visits
- Ambulance service
- Laboratory services
- Nursing services
- Ultrasound and ECG facilities
- Community outreach
- Continuing medical education for health care providers
How do I schedule an appointment?
CALL OUR HOTLINES
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime